Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Welcome

So I've finally set up an official blog space to dedicate to something I really enjoy - undiscovered talent. In my line of work I come across alot of talented individuals who really ought to be heard, read or seen all over the world.
I'm also a publicist and reviewer, so please feel free to send me your links I'll be open and honest about your work.
This is a new year and a new season. To be honest, I am discovering people are desperately seeking inspiration as opposed to sexification in what they are reading and listening to. Honestly, people want to be inspired with all that's going on in the world (and in their pockets) today. Just like Shirley Temple inspired people in the depression, I think there are certain people who will inspire us through a recession. So walk into the new year with faith and favor.
Take care
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment